Sundays #1

Hey everyone,

They say that Sunday’s are meant to be a day of rest but for me I’ll admit I prefer to be out and about! Today me and Josh went for a walk to a beautiful little remote beach near to where we live and it was the perfect day. Yes, it was a little cold but we’re not exactly in spring yet so with scarfs and woolly hats at the ready we ventured out.

After a short drive we got to the beach and I was welcomed with gorgeous views – having never been to this specific beach before I was excited; I have a thing for scenery and new places I love it!



We didn’t stay long as we nearly got caught by the tide coming in but I must admit it was one of the cleanest beaches I had ever seen and I didn’t want to leave.



What did you get up to this Sunday? Let me know in the comments below.

All the love,

C xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.