2016 Goals

Hi everyone,


First of all, Happy New Year! I took a bit of a break from my blog from Christmas day until now just to give myself some time to refresh, reenergise and relax; and believe you me it’s done me the world of good!

Now, last year I made a ‘New Years Resolution 2015’ Post and if I’m honest I did not stick to it at all and I think it’s because it put a lot of pressure onto me and I wasn’t ready to be getting myself stressed out if I didn’t abide by what I needed to do. Seems a bit confusing but at the end of the day I didn’t want to raise my stress levels if I felt like I had failed. So this is where my 2016 Goals come in.

I’ve chosen 3 goals to achieve this year; nothing major but to me they’re there to guide me.

  • ·      Pass my theory and driving test. I still haven’t passed my theory – but fingers crossed maybe 5th time lucky this time aha.


  • ·      Eat at least one piece of fruit a day. Yes, this seems petty, but I already drink a lot of water and want to push healthy eating into my diet as well by adding in other foods slowly.


  • ·      Do at least 15 minutes of exercise a day. Exercise, we all need to do it and people like me just seem to struggle with it; so I felt setting a small goal of 15 minutes is a good place to start.


So there we have it, 3 goals for me to work towards in 2016. Let me know in the comments if you have any resolutions/goals for this year!



All the love,



C xo

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.