Every Tattoo Has A Meaning

Hey guys!

I hope you're all well and your lives are all in tip top shape! I think for me now I'm back - the bitch is back!

I'm feeling great and am back to my old self meaning fixing cars, going out cruising and just buying more makeup and products than I ever imagined and it feels absolutely flippin great.

Anyway today's post is a bit about tattoos - I know there's the cliché that oh every tattoo doesn't have to have a meaning some people just like them; which is completely understandable but I’ll be honest all of my tattoos have meanings and I’m going to give you the low down on what mine are about!

#1 – Quote on my left hip “Have Faith, Restart; Just Hold On”

Now if any of you are hard-core Jonas Brothers fans you will understand this straight away, but I’ll be honest they’re lyrics from a song that helped me through an incredibly difficult time in my life. I was 16 when I got this tattoo but I urge all of you to wait until you’re of legal age to get a tattoo – it’s more beneficial in the long run!

Anyhow, this tattoo represents for me that I can get over and past overcoming obstacles in my life, if I’ve done it before I can do it again. Hence the Restart.
 

#2 – Cookie Monster face on my Bum!

Yes you heard it correct I have a tattoo of the Cookie Monster on my right bum cheek! This is a bit of a random tattoo I know but unfortunately one of my good friends was murdered in 2012 and he had this exact tattoo on his bum; so after the news broke with what had happened to him around 30-40 of us went to get this same exact tattoo in memory of our friend. I personally think it’s a beautiful gesture and I know I’ll never forget my Jay.


#3 – Arrow on my left rib

So this is my newest addition to my tattoo collection which I got around 3 weeks ago now I think! As many of you know from previous posts me and boyfriend of 2 years did split up and it was incredibly hard for me. But I went and got this tattoo on a whim as to me it shows that I can only be pulled and held back for so long before I just go, and I think after that breakup I just went and needed the time for myself. I feel great about myself now and it’s the little things that can really help!


 
So there you have it, my tattoos in a little post for you all! As I’m on my work computer all photos of my tattoos can be found on my instagram here

 
Let me know in the comments if you have any tattoos and if you have any meaning behind them!
 

xo
 

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.