What I've Been Loving This Week #2

Hello everyone!

So it seems that silly me was a little too busy last week to blog, but never fear I'm back! I've decided to do What I've Been Loving This Week every two weeks so it can fit in around the other segments I have to put up!

So let's get on with it, here's what I've been loving the past two weeks!


Barry M Matte Nail Varnish in Caramel - I've been intrigued by the Barry M Matte Nail Varnish collection for a while so I recently went out to Superdrug and had a little look. In the collection their are 5 warm winter colours, Espresso, Burgundy Crush, Caramel, Vanilla and Mocha. The colours are very simple yet can just add the spark to your nails. I love the matte finish that they give off, and even if you don't like the matte finish you can just throw a top coat on and it feels like normal varnish. I would recommend these highly and for only £3.99, who could say no?

Calvin Klein CKIN2U For Her - This perfume is one that I have been loving for a good few years now, and I recently received two bottles of it for Christmas. The smell of this perfume is described as fresh floral with a woody oriental base. I can't actually sense the woody oriental base, but it is definitely of a fresh floral scent! I would definitely recommend this product to every that loves fresh scents! The prices range from around £12 - £24 for this product, depending on where you go. But it's been on offer in the perfume shop lately, so go check it out!


The Body Shop, Strawberry Body Butter - After going shopping just after Christmas The Body Shop had 3 for 2 going on, so I picked up a few (maybe more) items, and the Strawberry Body Butter was one of them. This body butter smells so lush and applies so well, it's definitely going to be a product I'm going to be repurchasing! On their website this is currently £13, but I'm sure you can get them in sets for a cheaper price with more products.

So there we have it, this is what I've been loving this week!
Have you used any of these products? And what have you been loving these past few weeks? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments :

Powered by Blogger.