What I've Been Loving This Week #1

Well hello there everyone, and welcome to a brand new weekly post that I'm going to be writing! I came up with the idea of a mid week loving post, because I thought why not let my readers know what I've been loving the past week, and post mid week so you can all have a little something to read.

So every week on a Wednesday I'm going to be letting you know what products have been on my agenda and why I've been loving them!

Nail Polish Remover Pads - These little pads are a god send, I can't rave about them enough! If you're out and about, or at my case in college and your nail varnish on just ONE nail decides to chip (Own up everyone, it's happened to all of us!) With a few quick swipes of one of these pads, the nail varnish is off and you can quickly apply another coat, all in the space of 15 minutes, and no one will ever know! The only downfall about these pads is they smell a little bit like acetone - even though they're acetone free, but just not as harsh or as strong. I buy mine from Superdrug and they're £1.39 for a small pot of 20. Did I mention they're also the perfect hand bag size?!


Maybelline - The Falsies - Now, I've seen everyone going on about this mascara and for me it is a reoccurring re-purchase. I, myself have naturally long eye lashes, so I use the falsies just to spread them evenly out and get an all over even lash look. This must be the only mascara I've ever re-purchased that doesn't give me clumpy lashes, and it’s fabulous! The falsies are available at both Boots and Superdrug for only £7.00 - BARGAIN!

Garnier Moisture Match - I picked this product up on a whim when I saw it was on offer for like £2.99 instead of £5.99, I saw the price reduction and I thought, why not?! I had heard good things about it, so I took the plunge and threw it in my basket. I got the blue moisturiser which is the normal to dry skin combination, and I could not fault this product. I've been using it daily as part of my routine both morning and night, and my dry skin is being kept under control and slowly starting to go away, which is great! The product is a thickish formula that applies smoothly to the face and neck area. I would definitely recommend this line of moisturisers to everybody! And whilst they're still on offer for £2.99, go pick up yours now from your local Superdrug store.

So there we have it everyone, these are the products that I've been loving this week! Let me know if you like this style of post because I can't wait to post one up next week!

What are you current favourites? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.