Budget Buys MUA - Eye Shadow Palette

Hello everyone!
Welcome to 2014 everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas; mine was spent eating way to much food and sleeping for England!

As its January, everyone seems to be on budget buys; including myself, so I popped down to my local Superdrug where I treated myself to a few of these buys. I’d always been intrigued by MUA (Makeup Academy) and how their products are of such reasonable pricing, but they’re always sold out so I took the advantage of when their products were back in store and bought myself of their 12 shade eye shadow palettes.


The palette I bought is their Undress Me Too palette and it includes 12 absolutely gorgeous everyday shades. The size of the palette is no bigger than my mobile phone so it’s a great piece for your travel makeup bags too as it can just slot into your bag with no hassle and it includes a small brush, nice one MUA!


From L-R Top Row: Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
From L-R Bottom Row: Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt

The colour’s Naked, Shy, Lavish, Tranquil, Reveal and Obsessed are colours that I would use as a  base coat, and then I would add one of the other six colours on top of the first eye shadow as they are more shimmery to really blend and contour the eye shadow. For example, I would put Naked on first to cover my entire lid, then either Devotion or Fiery to blend through my crease and the outer of my eye, and then corrupt to line the lid instead of eye liner.

I could be busy with these 12 shadows for hours, there is so many different ways you can use this palette and that’s what makes it a fantastic budget buy at only £4! The eye shadows for me last around 3-6 hours before I have to apply some more to my lid, but that’s a decent amount of time and wear out of the shadows!

Have you ever purchased anything from MUA? What were your thoughts, I’d love to know in the comments below! Also, if you’ve found any great budget buys please tweet me over at @Cheshire_Lane !


xx

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.